Special Feature: Products Sally Recommends
Sausage Cheese Balls
These bite-sized meatballs are a favorite and you can substitute this appetizer recipe for your favorite cheese or serve with a variety of condiments including barbeque sauce or mustard.
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
• Sweet-and-sour and barbecue sauce, optional
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauces if desired.